We’ve streamlined our billing process to make it as simple as possible, allowing you to focus on the more important job of running your business.
- We offer convenient ways to pay
- We can bill you for multiple sites around the UK.
Ways to pay include:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI): Paperless, streamlined billing
- Consolidated billing: Combining all your bills, itemised as required
- Online using a simple and secure form
- Direct Debit (sign up here)
- Over the phone (call 0800 230 0750)
- At any Post Office (make cheques payable to Post Office Ltd)
- By post - Fill in the payment slip on your bill and send it with your cheque or postal order, made payable to South West Water Ltd, to: South West Water, PO Box 4762, Worthing, BN11 9NT
- At a bank - Please take your bill with you. If paying by cheque, make it payable to South West Water Ltd. Please write your 10-digit customer number on the back of the cheque (this can be found at the top left-hand corner of your bill). You can also pay using your bank or building society's online banking or telebanking services, if they offer them)
- Paypoint - If you have an instalment plan with payment slips, you can use your nearest PayPoint outlet. PayPoint outlets are conveniently found in places such as newsagents, garages, off licences and corner shops. Use PayPoint's online search facility to find your nearest outlet.
Initially we trialled EDI billing and are now keen to expand the service, we can now pass the files for payment within a day – a speed unheard of for the last 15 years.
Mark Beverley - Cornwall Council